bringing Hoosiers of faith together to help curb global climate change
The Bloomington affiliate of Hoosier Interfaith Power and Light
Walbicus to Worship
Why WALk, BIke, Carpool or bUS?For an average American household, filling ‘er up:
- costs nearly $2000 a year (2005 data) and
- generates over 18,000 pounds of heat-trapping CO2 emissions.
What do we do to participate?We provide all the materials you need to publicize Walbicus to Worship Weekends in your community - a flier, an announcement, a sign-up sheet, even websites to find bus maps and carpooling tools and a list of used bike shops. Please let us know if your community will participate - EarthCareIndiana@gmail.com - so that we can include you in our press releases. The larger the number of participating communities, the more we’ll influence others to jump on the bandwagon… or bus or bike!
- Bus schedule information for cities throughout Indiana.
- A carpooling tool for your community.
- Used bike shops – it’s fun and cheap, and feels just great!
- Got a rack? If not, contact EarthCareIndiana@gmail.com. We might be able to help.
|Walbicus Flier Spring 2010||151.26 KB|